Waiting For Ladybug

Monday, February 05, 2007

Slightly new direction

Since we have come home, my focus has changed a bit. The waiting is over. There aren't updates on the journey. Now I get to enjoy being a mom to two awesome children. So I thought I would change gears here slightly. Since there are some that still like to visit this site to see my children and watch for updates about our family, I thought I would begin to post periodic scrapbook pages that showcase our family, and most specifically, our children.

Many of you know that I am a long time scrapbooker. Scrapping has been a passion of mine for many, many years. In the last few weeks, I have taken the plunge to discover the joys of digital scrapbooking. I have found a new love! So, enjoy my new passion, and enjoy the updates of my family!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home